Nanotick | CME provides the most accurate source of historic data for all exchanges within the CME Group.
For the CME Designated Contract Market (DCM) Nanotick captures every packet broadcast on all channels for both futures and options and has the unique advantage of having both exchange send time and receive time at co-location with atomic clock precision.
The Nanotick data includes CME Market Data Platform (MDP 3.0) Market By Price (MBP) and Market By Order (MBO) data feeds.
The Nanotick price history includes the most liquid CME contracts for both Futures and Options and includes, but is not limited to, the following most active contracts:
- E-mini S+P 500 Futures price history ES
- E-Mini Nasdaq 100 Futures price history NQ
- Euro FX Futures ( EUR/USD) price history 6E
- Yen FX Futures ( JPY/ USD) price history 6J
- British Pound Futures ( GBP/ USD) price history 6B